Logica 06 & Logica 07
TOSH expands the range of
Serie Logica Flexible pad printing machines
Tosh with these two new models intends to fill a gap in the market for multi-color decoration of large objects.
The new developed electronics allows a series of countless possibilities,
allowing Tosh to say, with no doubt, that the achieved operational flexibility
is presently the highest for a pad printing machine.
Some relevant features of these machines are:
- Automatic colors registering on x y r axes.
- Production changeover with setup time reduced to few minutes.
- Up to a 6 movement axis numerically controlled in one printing cycle,easily implementable
- 30% higher hourly output compared to comparable machines
- Automatic learning of all motion runs
- Independent adjustment of speed to each vertical stroke
- Possibility of connecting different programs in order to obtain in a single printing cycle multicolored decorations on more sides of an object.
- Ability to print up to 8 colors (di.130mm) or 6 colors (dia. 195mm) or 5 colors (dia. 250mm).
- Exclusive doctoring speeds control system directly via the keyboard
- Memory of all work programs for easy set-up in production change
- Complete freedom to place hermetic cups, combining different diameters (90mm to 250mm) on a interchangeable single plate holder, allowing saving for single clich? dimension and for the exact quantity of ink to use according to each job to perform; but above all to maximize the timing of production changes (clich? / color).
- Ample space available to place easily even large pieces, with the possibility to perform in-line other auxiliary operations such as pre or post-surface treatment, vision control for print quality etc ..
- Easy programming of the print cycle does not require highly skilled personnel since each axis can be adjusted manually, automatically storing the position of the pads is that of the piece to be printed.